24 March 2009

Fidelity

Fidelity! The elusive grail for which we strive. Faithfulness! Nice concept but a genetic impossibility. Man (and i do mean men) by nature is wired for propagation of the specie, not monogamous bliss.
Even as a woman fidelity is an improbable attainment. Why? you might ask. By virtue of its very definition fidelity precludes total commitment...mind, body & soul. Any feelings of attraction, affection, or lust (even if never actioned) for another constitute infidelity.
The gravitation towards another for extra-relationship satisfaction of needs (be it companionship, communication, or affection) is infidelity. Fidelity is Totality. No one person can fulfill our every need. So are any of us truly faithful?
Posted: Nov 14, 2008. Tweet It...You know you wanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think of my posts...so please obliged me and tell me what'ya think. I appreciate it!!!